Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chewy Junior:))





Looks yummy right?hehe..Thanks to my sister's craving's I was able to eat this one in a kind creampuff. It's not the usual/plain creampuff you usually see, it's the combination of creampuff/Go Nuts Donuts in one.LOL! Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside filled with fresh vanilla cream.*yummy*.. Ever since her bestfirend suggested it to her she just couldn't wait to try it.hehe~ I'm a big fan of sweets and pastries so this kind of food is a winner to me. Good thing I'm not diabetic.HAHAHA!
Chewy Junior has 2 branches here in the Philippines. One in Trinoma Mall and the other on Ortigas. They also have branches in other asian countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam. Everyone should try it. It's really Good.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment